Monday, June 6, 2011

nehru jackets

nehru jackets

Anonymous asked: But neither my generation nor most living white people participated in or condone those things. I can agree with the last thing though. Just imagine if it was the other way around and a white rapper consistently belittled Indian folks. I'm sure you'd have a problem with it. Even if the rapper presented you with some Wikipedia links as to why he felt that way and things that the Indians did in the past that were terrible.

But neither my wahhh wahhh wahhh, wahhh wahhh, wahhh wahhh wahhh wahhh… this what you sound like man… this…. BUT I DIDNT DO ANYTHING! I ONLY BENEFIT FROM THINGS OTHER PEOPLE DID AND ACT LIKE THATS ACCEPTABLE. I FORGET TO REALIZE THAT ALL OF THE FUCKING TIME. THEN I BOTHER PEOPLE OF COLOR THAT SUFFER FROM INSOMNIA ON THE INTERNET. I MAKE THEM EXPLAIN THINGS TO ME INSTEAD OF PICKING UP A FUCKIN BOOK!


yes. this what i want to say all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment